Friday, February 27, 2009

Veins open...let the juice flow

Ol' Gringo is back for the reunion tour! Seems I retired there for a spell but if my Texas brother Roger Clemens can juice up and make a come back, then I guess I can start tap'in a vein and do the same.

So now that I'm back, let me take a moment to redefine a few things. Now hold on now my precious one's of readers, don't worry none, I've got plenty of recipes and plenty of escapades to wax about. But I'd like to begin also going on about a few other shiny things that tend to distract my attention. And in the post to follow minutes later, you'll see what I'm ramblin about.

But while the subject of change is on our taste buds, I've been thinking. For the ones of you that have read this blog, you'll note that the recipes are shared in detail, but the escapades...well there more seen thru one of those softly filtered lenses with fuzzy focus. Any thoughts from the gallery on whether that works, or would a little sharpening of the focus be in order? Am a southern gentleman despite my tendencies and proclivities, and naturally filter my sailor's mouth around the more genteel of sexes, but if the public needs clarity, well who am I to deny?